Monday, June 25, 2012

I'm back and look what I got!

A LOVELY BLOG AWARD! WOW! That is a perfect way to come back from a mini vacation! I am so excited about this! Thank you so much Laura! So here are the rules with earning a One Lovely Blog Award:

1. Follow the person that gave you the award
2. Link back to the person that gave you the award
3. Pass the award on to 15  bloggers
I'm passing the award on to the following blogs...




Beg, Borrow, Steal
First Grade Blue Skies

Sharing Kindergarten



Live Love Laugh

A Turn To Learn



Kindergarten Rocks
Kindergarten Smiles
The Polka Dot Patch

The Wild West




 
 Mrs.Shelton's Kinder

I am so excited! I hope that I do this right...

My hubs and I went on a weekend camping trip... to the beach! It was wonderful! We visited Jalama Beach where there is no cell phone service, at all! It was great to get away! Here's a glimpse...
The view from my tent. The truck was supposed to block the wind, didn't work.

So beautiful.


4 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you! You made my day! (your vacation looks fabulous!)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy! Thanks for the award!! Your blog is so cute!!!

    Caitlin
    Kindergarten Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award! I am your newest follower and can't wait to share ideas! I am a new blogger and would love your support too if you want! :) Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award! I am finally posting mine!
    Mrs. Shelton's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete