Thursday, July 5, 2012

Award? Really?!

Hello Friends!
I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award from my friends Jessica at The Polka Dotted Teacher AND  Ms. Treml at Love, Laugh, and Learn. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you ladies!!!!

The Polka-dotted Teacher

I cannot believe it! I am doing my best happy dance, this is so exciting! I started this blog for me and I am so happy that there are others who can take what I have to offer. I L-O-V-E the bloggy world, there is so much to learn!
Ok, so here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image to your post.
4. Include the award image on your blog.
5. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
6. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
7. When nominating other bloggers, include links to their sites.
8. Let those bloggers know they have been nominated

So, 7 random facts about me...
1. I am a reality show junkie... bring on Bravo, Food Network, MTV, DIY, I love them all! (except VH1, they are just too crazy there!)
2. I love to bake; baking is often my stress relief (plus it's delicious), I dream of being on Cupcake Wars...
3. My husband and I will be together for 10 years this year, but married for 2...
4. I am an extremely organized person... at school... at home, it's a different story! hehe...
5. I enjoy DIY crafts and projects but I can never get them started!
6. My husband and I can't get enough of So You Think You Can Dance...
7. I have a gigantic family, well over 30 cousins on both sides! They are crazy but I love them all!  

Now on to the 15 others who deserve this award, too...




Teachable Moments
Teach It With Class
Under the Alphabet Tree
Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After
T.G.I.F.
Teaching, Learning, & Loving
The Daily Cupcake
Photobucket
If you are here, follow me! Happy Thursday!

11 comments:

  1. We're opposites. My husband and I have been together 10 years, but married for 8. :)

    ~April
    The Idea Backpack
    ideabackpack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award!! You are too sweet :)

    Susan
    T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for thinking of me for this award. I'm running a giveaway right now but I'll be sure to post and link back soon. Thanks again,
    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! I also have a couple of awards for you:) I'm also addicted to reality TV!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo hoo!
      Isn't it just so easy to get sucked into reality tv??
      Have a great weekend!
      Vanessa
      Kindergarten Schmindergarten

      Delete
  5. Congrats to you! And thank you!!! I feel so honored! I am also your newest follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the award! I just returned from vacation and found this...so nice! =) Cute blog...I'm your newest follower!
    Bobbie

    The Daily Cupcake…A Kindergarten Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserve it! Thanks for following me.
      Here's to many more awards!

      Vanessa
      Kindergarten Schmindergarten

      Delete